Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What Nail Polish Can You Use With Konad

Ramiz

colonial school in the center once a week is a game. In reality 'is a serious game. The fishing is a note from a box and you read it. Over there 'wrote a problem that one of the boys wrote during the week, his problem, and discuss together how to solve it.
That is, when one has a problem, writes down and puts it in a box. Sooner or later it will be 'caught, read and discussed.
The problem this week and ': I want to go to a certain school, but I do not have the money to join. My parents did not have the money but they do not care if I go to school.
And here the problem and 'always the same: the money. It must be said that the school and 'a serious problem: there is' a proliferation of private schools for the new rich, demanding fees more and more' high. The public school instead, and 'in shambles and the government's investment are directed solely to subsidize private schools. But as children of the slum to pay a private school? Do not even have running water and bathroom.
Luckily for some of them are associations like Akanksha.
But what about those who wrote the note? The boys suggest that they earn a bit 'of money doing odd jobs, going to fetch water for those who need it (in fact, there is no running water') Keep children from other families, go to spending other people. All jobs are decent. But few will have enough money, so 'earned', I ask myself.

Just a day then I understand, or better, makes me realize, and that 'Ramiz, the Muslim girl friend of mine who wrote this note. I suggest you talk explicitly with Anjali, the teacher, but she does not want. He says that is not interested in anything other than serious study, no children or distractions, but they do not want her studies, money spent on studies is no money lost.

I curb my humanitarian spirit and convince me that say "I'll pay, the school ', not' a solution. It 's not even a solution to make it come to study in Italy: how the imagination runs fast ... First
'cause she would not accept, because the second' cause tensions with her family, who even wanted it to be in the program and Akanksha that they would rather spend that money on something else. Besides, she does not want to get away from his family, despite obvious problems with his, and 'very attached to them. And then everyone else? Would not be discriminated against? It 's not the only one with big dreams who wants to be a doctor, an engineer who, who the teacher.

What to do? My solution is not 'better than the one proposed by the boys with the game of cards: they know the situation better than me.

I went home without resolving this and other problems. They are down there 'trying to solve them, day after day, note after note.

0 comments:

Post a Comment