Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fringe Dress Green Blue

Tired, yes, but happy ...

E 'already ... I came back from Rome for a while.
I'm tired, I worked a lot and then I made a 2 hour drive ... but I'm so happy!
I am so happy because I'm finally coming home.
I spent a whole year every day at home and hope to arrive on Saturday to run from the only people who felt (and feel) nearby.
Now everything seems more beautiful ... I'm working on a great project and I feel alive!
I feel good about something, I feel important to myself, I feel that I should not dimostare anything, but just me.
At home things are more serene ... maybe even with my part of the blame was mine too that I was always sad and indisposed to any dialogue ...
I realized that being locked in the house especially when you do not even go out because it does not have a penny and if you leave then you go to buy something ... and you feel you can not get worse ... not good ... My mother
20 years was home to "our" ... now that I'm big I can understand ...
I have not had much time to cook anything ... luckily my mom makes me find everything ready on the table! What a treasure!
Ah! Today my love has made a test .... 27! Bravo darling ..... there leveremo them from the boxes stronzissimi these exams!
I'll write soon for a nice recipe ....
I embrace you tightly ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment