Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What Can U Use To Masterbate

Ciambellone Baileys and white chocolate ...

Last night I was at the supermarket with my mother and at one point that she is gripped by ... shelf a bottle of Baileys ... Then
me "In life we \u200b\u200bmust also give us something ...
It was not wrong!
a cuddle every now and we should give to everyone!
We drank a glass after dinner at my house but we were never big drinkers.
So I called my cousin and I got the cook to the recipe of his donut to Bileys ...
Here it is:

INGREDIENTS: 3 eggs

160 g Sugar 250 g Flour

a glass of milk
a glass of Baileys
80 g butter
50 WHITE CHOCOLATE
g 100 g chopped roasted
1 tablespoon baking

I beat the eggs and sugar, then I added the flour slowly.
I then put the melted butter, but cold.
I did heat the milk and the Baileys and once removed from the heat I have put the white chocolate and I melted.
I then joined the parent compound along with the hazelnuts.
Finally I put the yeast.
The dough is very liquid ....
I cooked at 180 degrees for forty minutes.

really liked the cake ... I gave the very idea of \u200b\u200bautumn and the rain yesterday it was fine!


Thank you Roby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment