Monday, September 10, 2007

Cael Sanderson Originals

I take care of you ...

good start all week ... This
end I stayed with my brother and my boyfriend in Rome for the Notte Bianca.
We are very lucky that the father of my boyfriend works there and then lived in small apartments where we could sleep!
We started Saturday morning with the bus ... starting with the driver Viggo the more raw I've ever seen. Just ask him climb
"Excuse me, can I put the bag in the luggage rack?" and he says: "If you do not have to put to 'Mo, who I expect you open? You take it over. "Then you will find that the baggage door was closed and he would have opened anyway .... we left ...
Once in Rome we realize that we have a small problem ... we do not have the keys .
What a disaster! We had to find the cleaning lady who kindly took them there ... and we in the sun and waiting for the bags to arrive ...
We left at 8:30 and we were able to come home that were about 12.30 ... sweaty!
We ate at a small diner / bar...che is on the Via Nazionale .... council, decent price. I ate a really good risotto.
Afternoon we went to the Basilica of St. Paul to the V-Day ... there were many people ... We have applied our dear
firmetta I hope will serve as something really ...
For 8 we were back home.
time to eat a little bit and then off to San Lorenzo for Modena City Ramblers ...
We danced a bit with my love ... and around midnight we went by subway to the Capitol to see Battiato.
There was so many people ... the concert we saw from the big screen ...
Battiato sang "care" and my sweet darling whispered in his ear ... "I'll take care of you" ... made me shiver ... but I already know it will be so, because already takes care of me every time.
Then we skipped with "I see you dance like the gypsies of the desert ... "
So it was a great night and we went to bed at 5 am exhausted but very happy ...


And today ... we are already separated again ...... but "see you soon do not worry" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment