Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sasusaku Best Lemon Fanfiction



August 2010. I'll be back in Bombay after three years, three years after the last post in this blog.
After an unrealized dream: I had to go first and much longer.
And I write about it just now, again returned to Italy after three months. Now that seems to have something to write.

same hotel. Same restaurants to eat at night. Same die incredible to have a SIM. Same same dirt and chaos. Same buses and trains. Same humanity and same lack of humanity.
same road to go to what I had dubbed the "colonial school, where classes are held one of several centers Akanksha. Same teacher, Anjali.

The classroom has changed, are now on the ground floor, outside, next to the football field.
The boys have changed totally. They grew up, now they are great. Going from 12 to 15 years is to become other people. Going from 14 to 17 become adults.
Now everyone speaks English without hesitation. Everyone knows what they will do.
Akanksha This is the center of where the kids are bigger than other centers. Boys who have begun their journey even 10 years ago.

Again, tell me.
Again, tell them.

They need Akanksha, but not for long, are now almost at the end of the route, as children grew up illiterate among the filth of the slums, they led to the end of their studies, teaching not only English and math, but also a certain awareness.
Some laboratories already, others will do, some are even enrolled in college.
When they end up, some younger children will come in their place and have to do this route. Because
Akanksha teachers and volunteers have done their job very well, now they have almost no need to Akanksha.

Much less do not need me.
I needed them, I needed them desperately need. Now, finally, do not have it any more. I will continue to return to India, to return to Bombay, to come back to them whenever I can. I will continue to make donations for Christmas, keep in touch with Anjali or Suparna.

But, fortunately, I no longer need them.
This time, yes, this time, now so that we can build something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment