Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How Much Tequila For A Margarita Bucket

A good result ...

As you know by now I'm working on my thesis at the Institute of Industrial Technologies and automation (the name is really cool !)...
last few days I got the first goal, mid-argument.
I was very happy.
Then yesterday I get an email from me that says conftontare my results with the most common ones found online at the beginning .... a complete flop ...
I was well below average, but its very ...
My love and also the engineer who follows me with a lot of patience just to console me, telling me "Come on, do not worry, you have to work and make changes ..."
But there I was really upset .... I am working as I have never done ...
Then I got an hour to mess with Java & Co. and a stupid change I have achieved something more than good ...
I did better than others!
did not seem real to me ... it was really a great satisfaction! I immediately called
Francy, who was happy for me, I even phoned my dad to work ...
Then I called to Rome and even there, those who worked to help you was very happy for me!
:)
A day with a smile ... how exciting!
the end it's nothing that, but for me it was a wonderful day, a success of my own, I had not too long from now!
Thank you all! Now I start to study
stronger and more willing than before ...
Meanwhile in Rome, I have already "ordered" a cake to celebrate! We will see that
combine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment