Thursday, October 18, 2007

Minutes We Gain Each Day

love Christmas!


few days ago was the birthday of my love ...
It could not miss a whole cake for him!
Here it is!


Ilpan of Spain, I must tell you the truth, I bought the oven to race with my oven is never good to me!
Then I soaked in milk and cream filled with delicious chocolate ... this is all the doses for violence ... there is excellent because the TIP!

CREAM CHOCOLATE
500 g. milk, 200 g.
water,
200 g. sugar, 100 g.
flour,
60 or 70 g. cocoa,
100 g. dark chocolate,
a knob of butter.

I put flour, sugar, cocoa, and I mixed in a pot, then I added milk and water and I still have mixed well.
I put on the fire until it thickens. And to make it even more
GNAM I added the chocolate and the butter once lifted from the fire!

Then I covered with a thin layer of cream and I put togo around ... I have to say that truth is not held up very well!



He was happy .... but the important thing is this!
Here we are ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment