Saturday, March 5, 2011

5 Lb Boston Butt In Big Green Egg

Homer Simpson

In footage of a cake with a cake designer prototype of Homer Simpson classic American man (but also very Italian!) can not really miss.
to realize I really enjoyed it! This
I was requested by the girl who made my beautiful cards out of sight for the 30th birthday of her boyfriend.
We women are always very nice and attentive!
I still miss a man who seeks to have me for his girlfriend / wife .....( except for Valentine's Day cakes ... but those do not count!)

But let the cake ....

in addition there are also four cupcake with profiles of the rest of the Simpsons ... Bart, Marge, Lisa and Maggie!


The legendary donut ... a luscious donuts ....
.... the Duff Beer ...

note the iPad under the pillow!
the cupcake closely with colored sugar
stamp factory ......
the next chic Cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment